From what I know. Farah is a huge fan of ARR and she wanted him to score for Main Hoon Naa. But after listening to the crap story probably ARR might have snubbed her. That is why her good for nothing brother always keeps on barking at ARR.

Raghu
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] RE;WAT SAJID KHAN NEEDS TO BLABBER ABT RDB MUSIC

Also on this very show, when the soundtrack of Yuva came out in Hindi, Sajid Khan compared it with Anu Malik's Mai Hoo Naa and said Mai Hoo Naa's music is better than Yuva(Farah Khan, sister of Sajid Khan, is the director of Mai Hoo Naa)...........................    In reality Mai Hoo Naa's music is nothing in comparision to ARR's Yuva(One of his best soundtracks).......

Also one should notice that Ranjit Barot( I guess everyone knows about Ranjit.......  Ranjit used to work for ARR........  He is an independent composer also and one good at that) arranges music for Anu Malik these days...........
And it's just because of Ranjit Barot that Anu Malik's music sounds good........

Long Live ARR!!

PS : I'm a new member to this fan group. And I'm ARR's fan ever since Roja has been released in Telugu.........

Siddharth Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HE SAID ON HIS LONG RUNNING SHOW IKKE PE IKKA,THAT MUSIC OF RDB ISN VERY GOOD AND Y DOES MR.RAHMAN CHARGE THE HIGHEST FEES IN THE INDUSTRY.

NEVERTHELESS THE ALBUM WAS NO 1 ON THE SHOW WHILE SIFY AND REDIFF REPORT SUPERB SALES.

Music artists New country music artists New music artists
Country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS