I personally, never under estimate the power of kuthu songs. My hips go out out control whenever I hear last 90 seconds of "Mana Madurai" from "Minsara Kanavu" irrespective of what I am doing at that time. I guess it has been programmed in our DNA's :)

Very few can resist "kanammapettai" like rhythms (read purists) and I bet even Mozart would have had tough time doing it.

- A Tamilian, who can dance sitting on a chair

--
:: Bharath
http://singingphotons.net