I am a fan of ARRahman.He is a geat musician and some of the works like
,Indian,Rythm, Jeans and Taal is a masterpeice and cannot be touched by any
musicians even now.But at the same time we have to accept the fact that he
lost his old charm.What's the reason.Has he self satisfied with his
working.I purchased God Father the songs are good but not great.But In
contrast Vetiyadu Vilayadu by Harris is an absolute masterpeice and
Godfather is going to lose in the show.Why this is Happening.A.R.rehman
always leads in the competition but now it is a big ????.When Harris Jeyaraj
can Score 'Sutrum Vizhi' why not rehman who has a better Talent than him.The
Last Albumb he has done with Richness and Passion may be Lagaan followed by
Boys, to some extend Kangalal Kaitu sei, rest are good but not great like
before.Lets hope atleast SIVAJI will help him to capture the lost ground