Gomzy, you shouldn't have use that word "Inspired". ;-)

The Rock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i dnt think at all... doesnt make any sense to me, both of these
are so much different than each other. cant believe... loo00lz, ta.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi d" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey nothing wrong here from Gomtesh & Ramesh as well. could there be
more
> thoughts like this? its nice to have positive discussion here.
>
> -R
>
> On 5/23/06, Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Ramesh,
> >
> > Thanks for the explanation.Very informative.Please dont get into the
> > notion that i am taking this elsewhere.I just felt you people
would want
> > to check and some expert might comment.Please gimme a couple of
days and i
> > shall upload the Troy sample.Thanks,
> >
> > Gomzy

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

New music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS