Why to braek such beautiful combo?? Every combo has their own beauty eg., ARR-Mani combo....no one in earth can break that.......ARR should work in Holywood in his own style..

And IMO there is lots of differences between inspiration and copying....anyone can be inspired by the good works of others...no harm in that.....it's very obvious that ARR is very much inspired by Horner/Yanni.

Have you noticed the live performance "Chaiyan chaiyan" at Dubai is inspired from the live performance of "Love is all" at the China by Yanni.....Shhubha performed some shades of "Love is all".....again a song's one min interlude from "tajmahal" is inspired from Horner's OST from "Mask of Zorrow"...but these are mere inspiration, not copying....we should understand that.

Arijit