Hey Gomzy, you know what !! It's more similar to the one I mentioned [the Munich one] in my previous mail...hahaha. If u wanna check out "Munich Alaap" here is the link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21782918/Munich_Aalaap.mp3.html

But yes, it is similar to arr's too, but IMHO arr's is much more intense... So I think It's now high time for arr to step into Hollywood. & I really think that only he can break Spielberg - Williams combo !!! ;-)

Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello guys,

Sorry for using the term "sample" (though i used it as an english word).
Vishwesh i just wanted your feedback on this .I took that advice of yours da ; ) .Anyways its cool to see some postive activity happening in our group rather than comparisons with Brian Lara ! :D

Gomzy

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS