Hello Kalyan,

This is a good initiative.Hope there is a good response for this buddy.

Gomzy

On 11/23/06, fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello fellow rahmaniacs...I got and idea ..like...why cant we put a song
competetion of arr songs(preferably arr sung) in this group...guess this
will be an intresting activity...and I hope there are lotta talented pple
in this group..and I would be the first guy to participate if there is...and
things to be
finalised if you guys are intrested are:

1)Panel of judges(2-3)
2)Way to upload songs
3)Names of the participants
4)Last date to upload the songs sung by the participants etc....

I guess this will be an another platform to prove the hidden talent in us
as there many aspiring singers and musicians in this group.

Hoping a positive response

Hail Arr

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail
beta<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>-
 Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

--
Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye

Cell     : +91 988 675 3639