Hi frens,
  i had done a mix to one of my favourite song in GURU. i dont wanna mention
bout the song 1st, download & hear it 1st. i had completed it a week ago. but
not dare enough to face the comments of Rahmaniacs. some how i had overcome it,
and im very satisfied with this track. other than that, i think this is the
most suitable time to post this. its jz a simple mix.
  i didnt add any layers of music to the song

  i have tried my best & didnt change the originality of the song. this is
because i love the song too much. Take this as a gift from me to all Rahmaniacs
around the world. ur comments are most welcomed. actually im waiting 4 ur
comment. hehehe.

  2 options 4 u...

  http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=d31ca2c

  http://rapidshare.com/files/18092814/Jz_a_simple_Mix.mp3.html

  All praise goes to the almigthy.....Rahman anna

  Kumar
  AR Rahman DJs
  Malaysia....

Bored stiff? Loosen up...