hi guys. i think some of the ur'll are over-reacting. GVP is a good
man. He's young. Praise him for his work.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is utter nonsense. May be GVP wants everyone to know that he
is on his own and not because of his "uncle".

>   Even ARR did not mention Ilayaraja's as his inspiration in his
interviews after Roja. So does that mean he doesn't respect IR?

>   Stop this guys..
>
>   Sam
>

> ruben mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           yeah i 100% agree...in his first interview i alrdy knw he
kind of ego person....its because a lot of people comment that his
veyil music have a touch of arrahman's style....so maybe he wanted to
be out of this comment ...so he giving this kind of  facts....

> believe me this kind of ppl will not be too long in cinema with
their ego...GOD is there to judge...the higher u go u shld be down to
earth....

> lets see what GV can do...long way to go
>
> nice post...thanks fr sharing...previously i wnted to post but due
to time limitation .

> ok bye
>
> kanchi143 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Hi ARRFans,
>
> i just heard the GV prakash interview in indiaglitz.com website.
>
> hes our boss sister (kanchana alias rehana) son.
>
> rehana is the sister of our boss and still singing in his troops
and
> album as a chorus.
>
> she composed one movie also called "Machi" of junior sivaji.
>
> that GV prakash should get inspiration(200% sure) from our boss.
not