Had it been any other MD .. they would have created 3 songs out of Karisal
Tharisil ... I just love the part where the tempo picks up with "Meghaatu
moolayile" ..  Classic Rahman stuff .. (But you cant bear the visuals in the
movie .. with Manoj dancing in a cave .. yuck:( )

Other song where the tempo picking up part is very good is Ooh lala from
Minasara Kanavu. Amazing beats .. you just feel like dancing ..  But my
first preference will still be "Meghatu ..... "

On 4/19/07, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  very much so...

On 18 Apr 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Nisa Crest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>    I agree with you 100% on Taj Mahal!
>
> Nisa

Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/mail/sg/footer/def/*http://sg.movies.yahoo.com>-
Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.