Hi Gopal

Will following 2 entries qualify to be part of your list ?

1. In Netaji Subhashchandra Bose > When Netaji reaches Germany and he
forms the INA, they sing "a" national anthem similar to Jana Gana
Mana under the new flag shown with tiger. This anthem has slightly
different tune and also the lyrics are different. I am told, this
version was indeed used by the INA as their anthem. Does this count
as one entry in your list ?

2. In Guru > The song "TERE BINA" is not picturised complete but only
one couplet / stanza and sung by Rahman. These words are not
reflected in the cassette / CD release, but appears in the movie
only. Again, will this count as one entry in your list ?

In general, Rahman's Background score ( BGMs made famous by AJ and
Kaissom ) has been fabulous as always. I fear that many gems of BGMs
will never see the CD version ( like the Spanish piece in Kannathil
Mudhalmittal when Amudha runs away from home in bus ) unless someone
takes it as a project.

For fans sake, can Rahman ask his movie producers to allow a 1000 CD
print of exclusive BGMs ? I will definite buy 100 if they do. And why
is HE taking so much time in releasing the PROVOKED revised version
which you and Amith pursued so much in depth ?

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>