Hi

Jagdeesh is right,Kadrigopalnath played for only 2 songs in Duet.The
rest were played by a senior musician - Raju,he was credited as the
western sax player for Duet.I think Raju was the one who played the
sax in "Anjali" song in Duet.Sadly Raju went unnoticed while
Kadrigopalnath got all the credit for the sax parts played in Duet.

F Nishanth

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Jagdeesh Subramanian