Yeah. I agree with swaminathan, we should interupt in their profession. they
knw the best and Rahman and the ATM crew itself doesnt need your opinion or
suggestion. Moreover, the songs will be done according to the storyline, how
could you suggest the songs without knowing the song situations.

if this is possible, ARR fans from all around the world will do their
request for each and every movie of him. you may hope for your type of
songs, but dont ever suggest it to the greatest. Do you think ur better than
Rahman to give your suggestions. its really silly. hope you get it.
orkut??....hmmm.... no comments on you guys.

Kumar
AR Rahman DJs
Malaysia