Yes!
Uzhavan, Kadhal Desam, & Kadhalar Dhinam are the movie directed by Kathir with
Arr Music.

rakesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Hi

If i am not wrong Khadhir is the same director who made Kadal desam ?

Kindly confirm.

ARR Rules..

Rakesh

Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sadly no. It seems that he has still not returned from hibernation.
I miss his combo with ARR.

Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                             HI

 I had posted same query  erlier but I dint get any
 reply.If anybody can update plz ?

 Kind regards,
 Hakkeem.A
 (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

 Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
 http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.

Yogi B & Natchatra Official Fanclub
Msn ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]