hello guys,

  kadaldesam is his second movie whereas the first one is "uzhavan"

  HARRY
manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Yes, kadhaldesam was his first movie.

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> If i am not wrong Khadhir is the same director who
made Kadal desam ?

> Kindly confirm.
>
> ARR Rules..
>
> Rakesh
>
> Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sadly no. It seems that he has still not returned
from hibernation.
> I miss his combo with ARR.
>
> Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HI
>
> I had posted same query erlier but I dint get any
> reply.If anybody can update plz ?
>
> Kind regards,
> Hakkeem.A
> (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in
alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
Center.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's
economy) at Yahoo! Games.

> Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with
the added security of spyware protection.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.