Jithin

  u rightly said btween ilayaraja & rehman it is only vidyasagar who is steady
in his delivers without much depending on lifting music & believes in his own
style. he has given a lot of good songs b it melody or fast beats..... his
approach is simple & straight & sounds good... naturally rehman & vidyasagar
both r expensive MDs & both r seniors profession-wise that we do not get their
albums often... its always coming with :-(   KR, YSR, SD, SM, HJ, JS, GVP, SAR,
D, MS, DI, PM & VA.........

undisputed_jithin2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Guys ...hope all f doin fine.this grps xpanding really bigg..congrats
to gopal.f lately i've been observin diffrn m.d's ..n their styles.i
feel its only vidyasagar among the present lot whose not into the
rahman style f music n who has his own style(south india).also the
divinity thts there in rahmans music...i feel it in vidyasagar music
too.i mean,.. no matter ..evni f we r listening it to the umpteenth
time ...we still like it.vidyasagars music in late 1990's (malayalam
music)was so very good..howevr he did not get his recognition..as
rahman sir did...rest all m.d's i don feel anythin innovative nor
freshness.you guys agree??

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!