hai,

once rahmannna said that rahmannna rehaina and vidhyasagar were learning
from dhanraj master whos is a popular music teacher in the industry as
ilayaraja also learned from him.

in tamil newspaper thinathanthi an article about ilayaraja and he mentioned
about how rahmanna joined his troup as keyboard player where ilayaraja has
told about him only during special occassions,and it was one. he says " when
i was working for balu mahendra's film "Moodupani" the nkeyboard player in
my troup was  drunk and i asked him to leave and i was searching for good
player as it was difficult to find and one day one of my friend told that he
knows a boy who plays keyboard and i asked him to bring immediately.the boy
came and i gave him some notes to play,the boy felt little difficult and i
helped him to play the notes(like our parents teach to write alphabets). he
understand it well and the song came very well.then only i came to know he
is dilipkumar son of r.c.sekar(as he also worked as conductor under
ilayaraja) then dilip came to the industry as rahman.

i am sure rahman is so lucky that he has worked under music giants msv
i.raja. music maestro naushad came to his studio and blessed him which is a
gr8 thing.

in dictionary after the word humble it is rahmannna(it is not a praise,it is
true)

let we should also follow the superior qualities of anna in our life too.

reagrds,

murali

>From: "Pradeepan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [arr]...vidyasagar - DOnt give too much respect
>Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:08:44 -0000
>
>Hello,
>Vidyasagar has lifted several tunes blatantly from the Middle East.
>so dont give too much respect to him
>
>--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >   Jithin
> >
> >   u rightly said btween ilayaraja & rehman it is only vidyasagar who
>is steady in his delivers without much depending on lifting music &
>believes in his own style. he has given a lot of good songs b it
>melody or fast beats..... his approach is simple & straight & sounds
>good... naturally rehman & vidyasagar both r expensive MDs & both r
>seniors profession-wise that we do not get their albums often... its
>always coming with :-(   KR, YSR, SD, SM, HJ, JS, GVP, SAR, D, MS, DI,
>PM & VA.........
> >

> > undisputed_jithin2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >           Guys ...hope all f doin fine.this grps xpanding really
>bigg..congrats
> > to gopal.f lately i've been observin diffrn m.d's ..n their styles.i
> > feel its only vidyasagar among the present lot whose not into the
> > rahman style f music n who has his own style(south india).also the
> > divinity thts there in rahmans music...i feel it in vidyasagar music
> > too.i mean,.. no matter ..evni f we r listening it to the umpteenth
> > time ...we still like it.vidyasagars music in late 1990's (malayalam
> > music)was so very good..howevr he did not get his recognition..as
> > rahman sir did...rest all m.d's i don feel anythin innovative nor
> > freshness.you guys agree??

> > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
> > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at
>Yahoo! Games.

No. 1 Pvt. B - School in South Asia.Click here to know more