Hello,
Vidyasagar has lifted several tunes blatantly from the Middle East.
so dont give too much respect to him

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Jithin
>
>   u rightly said btween ilayaraja & rehman it is only vidyasagar who
is steady in his delivers without much depending on lifting music &
believes in his own style. he has given a lot of good songs b it
melody or fast beats..... his approach is simple & straight & sounds
good... naturally rehman & vidyasagar both r expensive MDs & both r
seniors profession-wise that we do not get their albums often... its
always coming with :-(   KR, YSR, SD, SM, HJ, JS, GVP, SAR, D, MS, DI,
PM & VA.........

> undisputed_jithin2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>           Guys ...hope all f doin fine.this grps xpanding really
bigg..congrats
> to gopal.f lately i've been observin diffrn m.d's ..n their styles.i
> feel its only vidyasagar among the present lot whose not into the
> rahman style f music n who has his own style(south india).also the
> divinity thts there in rahmans music...i feel it in vidyasagar music
> too.i mean,.. no matter ..evni f we r listening it to the umpteenth
> time ...we still like it.vidyasagars music in late 1990's (malayalam
> music)was so very good..howevr he did not get his recognition..as
> rahman sir did...rest all m.d's i don feel anythin innovative nor
> freshness.you guys agree??

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Yahoo! Games.