Yes it was indeed one of the best interviews of ARR. For fans who
have not seen it, i think there is a repeat of same at 1130am tdy in
NDTV under "Bombay Talkies". Pls check exact time on NDTV.

Rgds Krishnababu
f/o Sathyanarayanan

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   hi thnx..... :) this interview is new to me & is
dtd.Sept.7th..... i loved it..... wats that he says about sony
releasing new version of VM gold disc ? more info on that pleeeze ?
& i loved rahman singing unnai Onru kaetpaen uNmai solla
vaeNdum..... & quoting more songs & composers from various areas,
times & genres...... wow !!! one of good tv arr-interviews in recent
times......