thanks dear for sharing
  but it is in tamil! sorry i understand little bit tamil & malyalam but cannot
read or write
can anyone translate it for me and those who are not familiar with such a
language

  thanks mansoor

  yasser
  (from dubai, gulf)

  (note: guys please don't take seriously that in some of my mails, i am
mentioning my name alongwith the mark of gulf, its just to know the people who
are in the middle east region so we can interact each other)

mansoor jamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hai Guys ,

  check below link

  http://www.dinakaran.com/daily/2007/sep/09/high3.asp

    A. MANSOOR JAMI
  SERVICE SALES DEPT.
  ETA MELCO ELEVATOR CO.
  DOHA - QATAR
  TEL:  +974 4328309
  MOB: +974 5338510

  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

Yasser
  (music in our blood)

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.