Nice to see some real Rahmaniacs.I hope everyone
remembers that "Thiruvasagam" by IR was released by
ARR and he just heaped praised on IR and about the
album. And as indicated, he has numerous times talked
about the "discipline" that he learned from IR.What
more you want, Do you want him to go and fall under
his feet and proclaim himself to be his disciple or
what?

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/videopod/default.aspx?

kids.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search

> ?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>

=== message truncated ===

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/