Dear All,

I joined this group when i just got the info thru a friend of mine
that there is a group exclusively formed by ARR fans. I did post few
messages of my son particularly ones to invite people for his public
concerts on carnatic.  H/ever when few took the issue of this being
ARR forum, I sincerely appreciated and stopped those messages except
sharing my son's experience to do with any thing with regard to ARR.
i.e. going to his studios, meeting him, listening to his music etc.

It is my view, which is also the reason for starting this grp i
suppose, that this group is for topics related to ARR and ARR only.
If not for the big name of ARR i would not have joined this group
and so should be many fans. I just saw the account and membership is
over 12000. I think every one has the right to convey their view
opinion and yes in this forum i also feel it should be done only on
ARR or anything related to ARR. I am sure every one will appreciate
this view.

It is a fact that not many music directors have great forums like
this with 12000 + dedicated members and i think if one has to
discuss music in general, then person / member can start a group for
that and may be request all the members to join in it who are
interested in general music or music directors. I am sure every one
would appreciate the fact this group is for ARR and related to ARR
and let us i fell, strict to that instead of sharing news / subjects
not related to ARR.

I just thought of giving my opinion and it is not to hurt any one in
the forum.

T Krishnababu

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Both sides of the divide have a right to exist but some tolerance
of the other view is necessary here.

> If ARR's fans are snobs or not is up for debate, but the reaction
to Saawariya is certainly not coming out of insecurity. The music
has received mixed reviews with many known aficionados of music not
taking to it kindly. I, for one, thought Omkara was the best
soundtrack of last year, even ahead of Rang De Basanti and there is
no shame in admitting it. ARR did so himself.

> And everyone is free to choose what they want to listen to but I
am certain that ARR wouldn't put the craftsman ahead of the craft.
ARR's music is still a tiny drop in a mighty ocean.

other musicians or music directors will be deleted :p. how about
that ?

> or even better.. a special kind of ear-plug that will filter out
all kinds of music except rahman's :)

<catchgops@>

<brig96m1214@ ...>

> > > this

Very

> > > beats

> > > layered,

> > > me

> > > <!--
>

> > > #ygrp-mkp{
>
> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px
>
> > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mkp hr{
>
> > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{
>

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-
height:122%;margin:10px

> > 0px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
>
> > > margin-bottom:10px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{
>
> > > padding:0 0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
>
> > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
>
> > > -->
>

> > > <!--
>

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
>
> > > font-family:Arial;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
>
> > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-
height:122%;}

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
>
> > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
>
> > > -->
>

> > > <!--
>

> > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica,
clean,

> > sans-serif;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,
>
> > clean, sans-serif;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}
>
> > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
>
> > > #ygrp-text{
>
> > > font-family:Georgia;
>
> > > }
>
> > > #ygrp-text p{
>
> > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
>
> > > font-family:Arial;
>
> > > clear:both;}
>
> > > #ygrp-vitnav{
>
> > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-vitnav a{
>
> > > padding:0 1px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-actbar{
>
> > > clear:both;margin:25px
>
> > 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}
>
> > > #ygrp-actbar .left{
>
> > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
>
> > > .bld{font-weight:bold;}
>
> > > #ygrp-grft{
>
> > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-ft{
>
> > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;
>
> > > padding:5px 0;
>
> > > }
>
> > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
>
> > > padding-bottom:10px;}
>

> > > #ygrp-vital{
>
> > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px
8px;}

> > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

transform:uppercase;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul{
>
> > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-vital ul li{
>
> > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;
>
> > > }
>
> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
>
> > > font-weight:bold;}
>
> > > #ygrp-vital a{
>
> > > text-decoration:none;}
>

> > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
>
> > > text-decoration:underline;}
>

> > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
>
> > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
>
> > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
>
> > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
>
> > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
>
> > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
>
> > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
>
> > > padding:8px 0;}
>
> > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

size:100%;line-height:122%;}