IMHO, this group (GOPS pl consider) should allow discussions on non-
ARR music, as long as it is not critical or negative of other MDs.
There are many discussions on movies here like Sivaji and Rajni that
is essentially non-ARR. Also, I basically use this group to know
about recent releases of quality Bollywood music. So why not expand?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sribalaji" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>