if that is so, they could have well said "Ponmagal Vandhal Remix,
Guest Composer: Krishna Chetan". Rahman was the guest composer in
Fiza where he composed for a song "Piya Haji Ali". He was duly
credited for that as the guest composer.

Here crediting Krishna Chetan in a small single line says that
Krishna Chetan has played a major part in the composition of
the "Ponmagal Vandhal remi" but he has not been single person in
composing that song. Rahman should have worked on it.

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "mmparthi2003"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks for that info
>
> the cd cover says additional programing and PONMAGAL REMIX done by
> Krishna Chetan...it doesnt say additional programming OF ponmagal
done
> by Krishna Chetan
> where am I missing it? i am not creating anything
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, vikey vicneswaran
> <vikey_badboy87@> wrote:
> >
> > U MISSED THE TABLA N TAVIL IN ELAPUGALUM SONG...CAN HEAR AL OVER
THE
> SONG....ITZ A MIXING OF INDIAN CLASICAL AND WESTERN...RAHMAN'S
> SPECIALITY AS USUAL....AND PONMAGAL VANTHAL IS DNE BY RAHMAN OF
> COURSE....TECHNICALLY ASSISTED BY KRISHNA CHETAN...EACH OF THE SONG
IN