dear rahmaniacs

  it was yesterday i heard the ATM songs  ( the CDs reached here in OMAN so
late).
  TO be frank  i was so flatered .  the CD runs non stop in my room   and my
roomates are now familiar with the songs.
  It would be better to say that the songs have an immanuel touch and not
simply rahmans
  It s a bit long since Rahmans has done such a croud puller..    makes his
position as the emperor of indian music..
  Sivaji  Guru and now ATM   Fantastic
  My awaitings were not in dismay
  JAI  ARR  (THE MAESTRO AMAZES MINDS)

mmparthi2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          thanks for that info

the cd cover says additional programing and PONMAGAL REMIX done by
Krishna Chetan...it doesnt say additional programming OF ponmagal done
by Krishna Chetan
where am I missing it? i am not creating anything

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, vikey vicneswaran
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> U MISSED THE TABLA N TAVIL IN ELAPUGALUM SONG...CAN HEAR AL OVER THE
SONG....ITZ A MIXING OF INDIAN CLASICAL AND WESTERN...RAHMAN'S
SPECIALITY AS USUAL....AND PONMAGAL VANTHAL IS DNE BY RAHMAN OF
COURSE....TECHNICALLY ASSISTED BY KRISHNA CHETAN...EACH OF THE SONG IN
THE MUV DNE BY RAHMAN...