Yea..another Malaysian fan here interested..

PRATAP KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Can you make available for
Malaysia. We fans from Malaysia would love to have the calender too...

Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         hi guys and Mr. Gopal

  I am herewith "Boss Calendar" which I designed my self, the delivery will be
ready by 2nd wk of december but the first delivery will be send to our great
boss by courier at his studio. please find the attached view of calendar (i
attached only few months), for delivery please call me on my no. or you can
also mail me, the price for calendar is 45/ AED, people from gulf can get the
copy from me personally, I'll be available in dubai in wkends. i am not doing
any business the money collection of this calendar will be send to A.R. Rahman
Foundation, Mr. Gopal I request you to please assist me so I can send the
collection. I hope fans will appreciate my this effort.

  (Note: all pictures are taken from the group, this is not for business
purpose its all my love to our boss and all the fans across the globe.)

  Yasser
  +971 - 50 - 3410960
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]