for all fans from singapore, malaysia, toronto, india and all over the world.

  the price of the calendar in INR: 450/-
  for other fans like singapore, malaysia, toronto and rest of the globe, i'll
update the delivery scheduele and procedure of payment, the payment will
include the courier charges also, note again please this is not for a business
purpose, please kindly send your request for booking before 3rd of december so
we can start the delivery.

  note: please contact me on my new no. 00971509025414

  thanks and cheers

  yasser

Shamil Sharif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              ..well the effort made by yasser,really appreciated
  considered as a bithday gift for arr from our group
  i will meet yasser soon.
  well done yaar.

shemil
music1st