In indian rupees, it will cost around 900/-

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Yaseer,

  Can you tell me how much will it cost in Indian Rupees including shipping?

  On 11/27/07, Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               friends
interested in having copy are requested to send their address alongwith
tel./mob. nos. as well as payment before 3rd of december. we will close the
bookings on 3rd..

  thanks

Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Hi guys

  here are the updates:

  India: 90/- AED
  Srilanka: 85/- AED
  Qatar & other part of middle east: 150/- AED
  (including shipping charges, delivery in 5 - 7 working days, i suggest to
order min 2 nos. so you can save your cost)
  Payment: you can send by UAE Exchange or Western Union.

  for malaysian, singapore, united states n other regions it is costing around
230 AED/- which is too costly for fans, if any one from the group for above
regions have any relative or friend in uae let me know so we i deliver them
personally.

  Note: this is not for business purpose, closing date for booking is 3rd dec,
2007, 47 nos. already booked, i'll attach the booking list later.

  Cheers

  Yasser
  00971-50-9025414

  Yasser
  (music in our blood)

  Yasser
  (music in our blood)

  Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it
now.

Yasser
  (music in our blood)