how many nos. you want and also do let me know your contact details & mob/tel.
no.

  cheers

  yasser
  00971-50-9025414

Avinash: Tue Nov 27 00: 38: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED];;;, ": Avinash
:" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hello Yasser, What about the Kuwait? Is there any personal pickup
service there? I think 150 AED little expensive since we are nearby
Dubai :) So any arrangement possible for that... I stay at
Farwaniya/ Shuwaikh area..

Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> friends interested in having copy are requested to send their
address alongwith tel./mob. nos. as well as payment before 3rd of
december. we will close the bookings on 3rd..

> thanks
>

> Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> here are the updates:
>
> India: 90/- AED
> Srilanka: 85/- AED
> Qatar & other part of middle east: 150/- AED
> (including shipping charges, delivery in 5 - 7 working days, i
suggest to order min 2 nos. so you can save your cost)
> Payment: you can send by UAE Exchange or Western Union.
>
> for malaysian, singapore, united states n other regions it is
costing around 230 AED/- which is too costly for fans, if any one
from the group for above regions have any relative or friend in uae
let me know so we i deliver them personally.

> Note: this is not for business purpose, closing date for booking
is 3rd dec, 2007, 47 nos. already booked, i'll attach the booking
list later.

> Cheers
>
> Yasser
> 00971-50-9025414
>

> Yasser
> (music in our blood)
>
> ---------------------------------
> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo!
Mail. See how.

> Yasser
> (music in our blood)

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
Mobile. Try it now.

Yasser
  (music in our blood)