From: Pradeepan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 6:51:57 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Wedding Qawwali (Bombay Dreams)

hi Nishaj,
gr8 to know that ARR's music touched your life :)

would like to share one of my experiences also.. not abt Marriage :)
I was abt to enter the Interview Hall of my 1st job..
I was pacing nervously up n down outside the hall..
minutes before my turn to go in, my friend who is also a ARR fanatic,
sang "Vetri kodu kattu" song from Padaiappa :) to me.

Thank God for the blessing. I got thru' in the interview
and thanks ARR, for touching my life in a unique way..

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you !"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs