>>Interesting that this discussion comes up 4 years after a similar one
>>and in the interim the essence of the argument has remained unchanged

Also Gopal (and other senior members), you too have become selective in the
discussions you participate, but still more potent. :)

Understandable given your commitments and level of activity on this group
:)

I have been a member for some 4 years now..I too feel the quality of the
discussion is not what it used to be.

Does anybody else feel the same?
I used to see very insightful and analytical discussions by members who
really know the stuff about music and have followed Rahman very closely. (I
can't recall the discussions/member's name on the run. I am no Gopal ;) )