Frustration is buildling rapidly among many online posters in various
forums and some are announcing that they won't buy the CD ultimately
due to anger and frustration for all the false starts and delays.
Earlier it was announced as Jan 15 for the release, but alas, no
music.  People are going to the music stores only to be
disappointed.  Of course people are going to be irritated and
frustrated with no official word except word of mouth that the music
is delayed further by a few days.  BECAUSE this is an ARR Hindi
release after a long time, there is a lot of anticipation,
tremendously. It's getting a lot of attention, unfortunately, right
now, negative attention.

I'm going to buy the CD and support Rahman, but this has got to be
the most botched up audio release ever in the history of Indian
cinema, no offense meant to the JA team who are trying hard to get
things right.  Once the music is out, all of this waiting and
frustration will be a distant and hopefully soon to be forgotten
memory.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I think its taking extraordinary delay than any other releases
between audio release function and exact audio release. I think if
they dont release soon, then it will have a internet release first
before reaches stores. UTV guys pls wake up and release before others
release it unofficially on the internet.

>   tks with regards,
>   Amin
>

> Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Why the delay? Nevermind.....some things are better left
unasked...

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rahman.rajeev@ wrote:
> >
> > Never ending waitt will finally get over by 21st jan....cds will
be
> in stores by monday 21st.....
> >
> > Rajeev jain
> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Search.