comon!!! this is driving me nuts....ive been checking online gizzilion
times just for the songs but now its 21st! god save me!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think its taking extraordinary delay than any other releases
between audio release function and exact audio release. I think if
they dont release soon, then it will have a internet release first
before reaches stores. UTV guys pls wake up and release before others
release it unofficially on the internet.

>   tks with regards,
>   Amin
>

> Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Why the delay? Nevermind.....some things are better left
unasked...

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rahman.rajeev@ wrote:
> >
> > Never ending waitt will finally get over by 21st jan....cds will be
> in stores by monday 21st.....
> >
> > Rajeev jain
> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Search.