Musicyogi also has the same date.  I'm going to expect further delays
beyond Jan 21st at this rate.  Why should anyone trust this date
based on past experience?  There seems to be some "problem" or
another with every stage of this release.  This is just unreal and
totally unprofressional!

Enough ranting and raving.  I have better things to do in my life!
Best bet is to not follow dates anymore, ignore any release
announcements, and not expect to hear the music in the near future
and someday wake up surprised.......whenever that will be.

I'm done.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "prabhu_ferrari"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The CD's are getting released on 21st of January. The delay has been
> due to some problem while manufacturing the CD's and distributing
them.

> So the wait continues!!
>
> -Prabhu
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
> >
> > Chord.....
> >
> > Do not bother ... keep expressing your agony. Its the same for
> everybody.
> > Some are quite, and some are expressing. Thats it. But here in
Chennai,
> > Music world says positively on 18th .
> >
> > who is not agonised ??. I am sure everybody here as well as
> otherwise too..
> >

> > On 1/16/08, Chord <purevibz@> wrote:
> > >
> > >   LOL.....I better shut up now!
> > >
> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%