Dasun,

Well worded effort in defining Rahman sound. Please do continue. For
a long time there was no discussion on the group worth a challange. I
do agree with the concern  you and Ronojoy have expressed and there
is nothing wrong in a healthy debate. It is essential to for all to
understand that "critical comments" are not necessarily "bad press".

I know there are many in this group who wish to go deep into Rahman's
music and search for the specific gems which Rahman is known for.

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Dasun Abeysekera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Originality
>
> The most original songs of the 92-96 era, in my opinion, are Thee
Thee from Thiruda Thiruda (93) and Mettupodu from Duet (94); and
their respective albums too can be called the most original from
ARR's highest creative standpoint. Roja would certainly have to be