Chord, relax man!! Almost 70% of reviews I've read here are positive!! & 90% of
reviewers have praised ARR's score!!

No movie can achieve 100% positive reviews... even masterpiece like RDB had
some bad reviews... so don't worry too much...

Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               There are
positive reviews, but the criticisms all point to the same
 problems....film is too long, too patchy, too "filmy", drags a lot
 many areas, lack of suspense, inconsistent, loose...  There are lots
 of 4/5s, but also lots of 3/5s and some 2/5s.

 Today's flim goers don't do well with movies that drag and bore.  I'm
 very worried about the BO results.  Although I haven't seen the film
 yet, I know I'm going to like it simply for the music, historical
 opulance, visuals, acting, dramatic sequences, and action scenes.
 I'm pretty tolerant to slow paced movies.  I'm hopeful that despite
 the shortcomings in terms of lack of tightness and drawn out,
 sluggish and non gripping parts, the visuals, the chemistry between
 Ash and Hrithik, the music, the drama will be enough to please the
 average person.  If, however, most people think the movie is too
 drawn out, long, non gripping, and cannot grasp the movie as a whole,
 then the movie is in trouble.

 I really want to see the film badly and I know it will be appreciated
 by many.  Kudos to Ashu and his team for attempting such an epic film
 with so much investment and work.  I just hope their hard work pays
 off.  IT takes guts to make such a film in today's world.  I think
 some of the criticisms are a bit too crticial, but, the real test
 will be the numbers in terms of BO.

 I just wish Ashu could have learned his lesson from Swades to make
 the plot a bit more tight and concise based on what I am hearing from
 others.  I really want the film to succeed and become a blockbuster
 for everyone's sake involved in the film, but esp. for Rahman.  I
 want people beyond his fans to recognize and love the brilliance of
 this soundtrack.

                                                 Recent Activity

           66
       New Members

           3
       New Files

                      Visit Your Group
on Yahoo!
  Learn more now.
  Reach customers
  searching for you.

                                            Y! Messenger
  Send pics quick
  Share photos while
  you IM friends.

                                            Popular Y! Groups
  Is your group one?
  Check it out and
  see.

      .

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -