- Going to a theater for a movie is some effort on your part.
- download and watch is easier.
I myself took this effort, spent 11$ + gas + got tortured for 4 hours.

I meant to say that let alone theater, it was not even worth the easy
way of d&w.

Regards,
rajeev

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||