The following things are of utmost importance to like this movie,

1) you need a very good theatre ( huge screen and terrific audio)
2) A decent crowd. Not ones that have come with an intention of jeering.
3) Not to expect too much from the movie.

And its funny when you say Ashu makes a joke of Akbar. I thought it was
okay.
Its imminent that everyone is going to watch it. So your suggestions will be
ignored. So thats okay. :)