From: Dinesh Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:51:09 PM
Subject: [arr] Minsara Kannavu in Malyalam ? Amruta TV Sunday 2PM

    Dear Gopal,

Yesterday afternoon 2 PM I happened to see Minsara Kannavu Malyalam
version on Amruta TV channel. As per your discography also this movie
with the name does not figure in the Malyalam list.

It was a dubbed effort definitely. The time I watched the movie, the
song "Door na ja mujhase, paas to aa..." ( its Malyalam version ) was
being shown.

Is this album available / released ?

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya