Hey,
No idea of how the IILEGAL work or something. even the ZEE TELUGU does it
with so many movie.. i have seen tarzan, sholay n kabhi na kabhi,  taal.. so
i think there may be some clause.. but they are not the originally released
versions.. n not bought from the original people...

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.