Few days back we had this discussion about ARR movies in other langages..
I happened to come across this ARR's Alaipayuthe DVD in Malayalam
in nehaflix.com.
http://store.nehaflix.com/alai-m-dvd.html
Does anyone know about this?..the DVD specially mentions as composed
by ARR.. Are the songs in malayalam too??
Raghu

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sirish Musician" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey,
> No idea of how the IILEGAL work or something. even the ZEE TELUGU
does it
> with so many movie.. i have seen tarzan, sholay n kabhi na kabhi,
taal.. so
> i think there may be some clause.. but they are not the originally
released
> versions.. n not bought from the original people...
>
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:46 PM, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Dude ! though they can keep the bgms intact, they cannot replace the
> > songs & singers. Then will be of local singers. How they could do all
> > these without acquiring rights ? It is highly illegal.
> >
> > Regadrs
> >

> > *Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >

> >   Amrita TV has in the past telecast Malayalam versions of several
Tamil
> > films including Bombay. From what I have learnt, these are
internal studio
> > dubs for telecast on TV alone. There has been no theatrical
release nor will
> > there be. I am not aware if these versions are authorized by the
original
> > makers. Amith and Manoj should be able to add something.

here<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_5/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>to
know how.