Hi Gopal,
Yes..He has also said a few other things before..
Few of them..
'Present day music directors dont have knowledge of melody. AR Rahman
records his music in a small room with a computer..'

'We copy occasionaly because of work pressure?!..Present day MDs copy
a lot'

They also claimed a award for a song that was composed by SPB.
Song was composed by SPB..Film music was composed by LP..
SPB called it 'very unfortunate...'

Look at all these I dont have greatest regards for Pyarelal..
I havent heard much of their music..I have heard from people that they
belong to the league of RD Burman..So that may be the reason why ARR
respects them..

Btw, Did anyone watch that SPB interview which i guess was shown on
new year..Though the interview was in general SPB spoke a lot abt our
boss..If someone has the youtube links or smthng please post it..
That interview clearly showed the amount of respect SPB has for ARR..
Lengends respect Lengends rite..

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ask Pyarelal who among today's musicians is his favourite and
there's no single response. Only some murmuring about A.R.Rahman. "We
met him at a party. He came and said 'Sir, I wanted to just see you.'
He is a man of such humility, so gentle. We've loved his work inRoja,
Bombay and Thriuda Thiruda"