Thanks a lot for that Gops....
In the Rahmania interview, Director Vasanth mentioned that he read an article
about ARR's meeting with Pyarelal... I so wanted to know what was actually
there in the article, but he did not give any info about the magazine...

Thanks for posting this!!

Aravind

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ask Pyarelal who among today's musicians is his favourite and there's no single
response. Only some murmuring about A.R.Rahman. "We met him at a party. He came
and said 'Sir, I wanted to just see you.' He is a man of such humility, so
gentle. We've loved his work inRoja, Bombay and Thriuda Thiruda"

Filmfare March 6, 2008

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total
Access, No Cost. W00t