1) No modern MDs have knowledge of melody?  Ok, I guess then that the
millions of people who flock to buy today's CDs are just lacking
melodic sense then or just plain musically dumb?  How insulting to
the public!

2) We only copied a little because of work pressure but everyone else
copies a lot and there is no excuse for that.  So, that means that no
MDs today have work pressure?  They just make music on cloud 9?  How
childish and arrogant.  But, hey, at least you admitted to copying,
even if only a little, so where does that leave your credibility?

As much as LP deserve the praise and respect from their past works,
these kinds of comments make me want to say that LP stands for "Last
Place"

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Nagaraj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Gopal,
> Yes..He has also said a few other things before..
> Few of them..
> 'Present day music directors dont have knowledge of melody. AR
Rahman
> records his music in a small room with a computer..'
>
> 'We copy occasionaly because of work pressure?!..Present day MDs
copy
> a lot'
>
> They also claimed a award for a song that was composed by SPB.
> Song was composed by SPB..Film music was composed by LP..
> SPB called it 'very unfortunate...'
>
> Look at all these I dont have greatest regards for Pyarelal..
> I havent heard much of their music..I have heard from people that
they
> belong to the league of RD Burman..So that may be the reason why ARR
> respects them..
>
> Btw, Did anyone watch that SPB interview which i guess was shown on
> new year..Though the interview was in general SPB spoke a lot abt
our
> boss..If someone has the youtube links or smthng please post it..
> That interview clearly showed the amount of respect SPB has for
ARR..
> Lengends respect Lengends rite..
>
> Regards,
> S.V.Nagaraj
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <catchgops@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ask Pyarelal who among today's musicians is his favourite and
> there's no single response. Only some murmuring about
A.R.Rahman. "We