Regarding to the highest No. of posts, I think Mr. Tulasi takes top
place in recent years. He ruled entire 2007 with his posts of info,
interviews, replies and nice ARR stuffs.. :-)

And I remember, the highest replies for a post was when Mr. Gopal
met Rahman in Bangalore Airport and recorded a message for yahoo
group fans... There was quite long cogratulating messages for that
post.. :)

Just refresh of some old sweet memories..

Regards,
-Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kalimuthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> // who has the distinction of having the highest number of  posts
> since this group started
>
> Not sure whether it's currently Gopal / Vijay...
>
> Soon it's going to be Vithur... :-)
>

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Right now, membership of this group is close to 13K. Pretty
> > impressive. Definitely more lurkers than posters in this group. I
> > would be interested to know about peak periods of membership
> > enrollment. Does this group get the highest number of enrollments
> > soon after an ARR soundtrack or movie is released? How has
> > enrollment rate varied over time? When was enrollment rate
highest
> > and lowest? When was dropout highest and lowest? Gopal, it would
be
> > amazing to get a graphical representation of this, but of course,
> > only if you have time!
> >
> > Another statistic I was interested in is highest number of posts
per
> > month since this group's inception. The highest number of posts
so
> > far has been January of 2008 when JA released. The second highest
> > posting period was during the RDB music and movie release from
Dec