Thank you.  Very interesting.  Doesn't surprise that the first
quarter has been more popular since many ARR releases of late have
been in the first quarter.  Also, I predict that 2008 will completely
obliterate any previous posting records since so many impressive ARR
releases are on tap, esp. second half of this year.  This will be the
best year for ARR since 1999.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mr Kumaraswamy R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I've prepared some basic charts on the groups traffic so far and
attached them here.

> I found some interesting facts.....
>
> 1. Memebers are more active during first quarter of the year (Jan,
Feb & Mar). Second & Third quarters see the lowest traffic and Fourth
having some modest traffic.

> 2. 2006 being the year with highest number of posts, followed by
2007 and then 2005.

> 3. Good news is 2008 so far has been great.  Jan'08 & Mar'08 made
records with having highest traffic comparing to previous years.
Feb'08 just missed out closely.