Hi Chord,
I do remember that..Its better for him to reply thro Vijay's ID
as Boss's email id wudnt be exposed to public. If it is exposed
he wud hav 1 million mails in his inbox per day :) Rite queries wud
never reach him..

I am happy with the way thngs r working rite now..
He is busy making the music for us only know..Why distrub him?
( Now dont argue fans are not a distrubance :) )

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, it was Vijay who posted the forwarded message from ARR.
ARR
> himself did not log on here to post.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Nagaraj" <arr_nagaraj@>
wrote:

> > Hi Chord,
> >
> > ARR once posted a reply to ur mail rite..
> > If my memory serves me rite he replied
> > 'I am moved by this mail'
> > How can u forget that?
> >
> > Regards,
> > S.V.Nagaraj
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Right now, membership of this group is close to 13K.  Pretty
> > > impressive.  Definitely more lurkers than posters in this
group.  I
> > > would be interested to know about peak periods of membership
> > > enrollment.  Does this group get the highest number of
enrollments
> > > soon after an ARR soundtrack or movie is released?  How has
> > > enrollment rate varied over time?  When was enrollment rate
highest
> > > and lowest?  When was dropout highest and lowest?  Gopal, it
would be
> > > amazing to get a graphical representation of this, but of
course,
> > > only if you have time!
> > >
> > > Another statistic I was interested in is highest number of
posts per
> > > month since this group's inception.  The highest number of
posts so
> > > far has been January of 2008 when JA released.  The second
highest
> > > posting period was during the RDB music and movie release from
Dec
> > > 2005-Feb 2006.  The third highest was in August of 2006 when
JOK
> > > released.  Of course, we have to keep in mind the total
enrollment
> > > status during each month for these numbers to be more
meaningful.

> > > I wonder who has the distinction of having the highest number
of
> > > posts since this group started.  Probably Gopal or Vijay, but
I'm not