From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:04:34 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: ARR & RGV combo a possibilty aga

Thanks Avinash. Now another interesting snippet. A BGM in Satya ( cant
remember the scene) starts
exactly the way as Raaga Dace (Taal) does. Now wasnt Satya before Taal :))
and then i got to know that
that part of raaga dance is a commercial piece available. I was kinda
disappointed though, that ARR didn actually compose that.