Dear Lali

You are right. I do not know  anything abt BGM ripping. I started all of it
very recently, as I thought I can share the happiness which I got of hearing
to his BGMs.

I will try to learn the best way from our dear friends Kaissiom, Kumaresh.

NO problems and issues. Your remarks are well taken. Cheers