Song sounds wonderful.. but what made rahman use
that english song chorus?? These things make people
start commenting our rahman..pls somebody tell rahman
not to use such things.. otherwise wonderuful song is
not getting the credit for this reason.

--- anthony jewelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------

i have not yet heard these songs. even if they are the
same RAHMANJI would have never copied the tunes or
lifted the music. it should be a mere co-incidence. i
know this term of co-incidence is not possible in
music but when rahmanji is involved it has to be
anything else other than copying.

take care
regards
anthony jewelson